Jan 11, 2011

Sigh...

Friends,
I really wanted to send 2010 out with a bang. With a long, lingering post about what I learned last year (a lot) and what I hope to learn this year (a LOT). I wanted to say how much I love my husband. How he is the very best friend I have and I need to remember that even when the day to day makes us feel bored and cranky. I wanted to talk about how much I love being a mom and how it is so much different, better and harder than I thought it would be. I wanted to just have the time to sit down and write about it. But instead, I spent the time with the hubs and with the daughter and with my brain mulling it all over.

Then we crossed into a new year and here we are.

All of those things are still true. I can still talk about them. But the most important thing is that the end of the year taught me that we do have a chance. Every morning when we wake up we are starting over. Making it happen however we decide. My husband taught me that. Did I mention that I love him?

Happy New Year One and All! I'm wishing for growth, peace, love, kindness, insight and progress in 2011. That's not too much, is it?

XO

No comments: