Nov 24, 2009

11/24 a.m.

I've been asking my friends to FaceBook me and tell me what they are thankful for. Lots of good answers - healthy families and friendship are tops, as they should be!

This year, I am wildly aware of how blessed I am and how thankful I should be - a happy, healthy, gorgeous baby girl, my loving, adorable and inspiring husband and a family that shows and gives love easily.

I am also a big believer in the power of female friendship. I love and adore my girlfriends - they are my sisters. Without them my days would be long and bland. Each of their stories is woven into my daily life and I am truly grateful. You know who you are! Your mother loves you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will be an avid followed. You make me laugh and laughing makes me happy! Glad your my girlfriend :)