Nov 23, 2009

11/23 p.m.

I am dreading Christmas/Hanukkah shopping this year. I just want to buy everything online from Etsy. My dad and David's dad are the barriers there -not sure what I'll find on Etsy to make them happy :-) A monogrammed scarf perhaps?

But perhaps I'm dreading shopping b/c I've been reluctant to tell my family what I'd like to receive. I want to ask for gifts from the universe this year. I love new cookbooks, movies, music and nightgowns but what I'd really like is some motivation and some gumption to get my ass in gear. I'd also like to ask for a wee bit of courage to stop worrying about everyone else all the time and some short-sightedness (yes, SHORTsightedness) to keep me from looking too closely at the big picture. One foot in front of the other...today is what counts!

No comments: