Feb 8, 2011

Good Eats

Yesterday was Meatless Monday. We rocked a delicious dinner of artichoke ravioli with peas and tomatoes and a spinach salad with artichokes and goat cheese. More goat cheese, please.

Today I'm making burgers on pita with sweet potato fries. My Birdie loves sweet potato fries...But back to the burgers. I'm doing some lean ground beef with a little bbq sauce for sweetness, salt, pepper and green onions. I love how it smells on my stovetop grill. Yum...

What's your favorite burger recipe? I'd love to hear.

1 comment:

Lesley Cooper Pollard said...

My favorite burger recipe:
1 lb ground turkey BREAST
1/2 box frozen spinach drained
1/2 cup bread crumbs
onion
salt and pepper or a few shakes of Nature's Seasoning
minced garlic
1 egg
1/4 cup parm cheese
shredded mozz cheese.

= pure heaven on a bun...or Arnold's Snack Thin